2011 Paris Motorcycle, Scooter, Quad Show has been held from 30th November to 4th December in the Paris Exhibition Centre (Paris, FRANCE).
Our importer, My-GP-Parts.com, has a booth displaying some of products.
My-GP-Parts.com booth is in the PAVILION 5.1. near the Honda booth.
Please visit the Motor show and the My-GP-Parts.com booth to have a look at the Moriwaki Quality products.
2011 Paris Motorcycle, Scooter, Quad Show (30th Nov. – 4th Dec.)
Remy Gardner – one up on his father…
Central Coast Junior Motorcycle Club: Remy Gardner walked away with his first Australian Dirt Track Championship today after leading all six laps of the 85cc 2-stroke-150cc 4-stroke (standard wheel) race for 11-13 year olds on his Honda CRF150RB. Remy was elated to have achieved something his World 500cc Motorcycle Champion Dad Wayne Gardner never did.
Proud Dad Wayne said, “I knew this was the last chance for Remy to take a Junior Dirt Track Championship before we move to Spain, but we didn’t have too many expectations as he’s only done about four Dirt Track events this year, and apart from being out of practice we haven’t had much time to work on the bikes. As always, I’m very proud of how he’s handled himself this weekend and I think he’s represented Team Gardner racing and all of his sponsors very well.”
The three-day weekend started well on Friday afternoon with practice and testing sessions. It was a great opportunity for Remy to get back up to speed on his dirt track bikes after a year of concentrating on road racing in Spain and Australia.
He was still fine tuning bike set up on Saturday, and it looked like he would have a stronger showing on his Honda CR85 2-stroke on big wheels, while the CRF150RB on standard
wheels needed a bit of work. After three heats on Saturday he finished in fifth place overall on the CRF150RB and second overall on the CR85.
On Sunday morning, with rain threatening, Remy completed the fifth and final heat on both bikes, finishing third on his CRF150RB and first on the CR85. Although the field of
talented young riders was close, Team Gardner felt confident Remy could do well on the CR85, but weren’t sure how he’d finish up on the CRF150RB.
His first final of the day was on the CRF150RB in the standard wheel class. He got the hole shot out of the gate and fired into a lead he wasn’t prepared to give up, fighting all the way to the finish line in first place. Tears flowed in Team Gardner’s pits as it dawned that this was Remy’s last year of Australian Dirt Track competition, before the family relocates to Spain in January 2012. Remy finished in front of Zaine Kennedy from Queensland in second, and Max Crocker from New South Wales in third.
One more race was to follow in the big wheel class, but an average start put Remy on the back foot, and as he fought his way from sixth to fourth in the first lap, a mistaken touch of the rear tyre on another bike sent him tumbling and finished his race. It was the class he’d felt most confident with, but in the end things didn’t work out that way.
“We’ve talked about this weekend for a few weeks now, and didn’t really expect to take home a title after being away from Dirt Track for so long. But secretly I really wanted to win an Aussie Title before we move to Spain because Dad never won one and I wanted to do something he hasn’t done,” said Remy after the race.
The Honda Tumit Motorcycle Accessories Australian Junior Dirt Track Championships were hugely successful with over 170 riders in 18 different classes. Whilst the riders had to
contend with unpredictable weather conditions, ranging from hot and humid to rain and mud, the junior competitors took it all in their stride and rode to win. It was a great example of Australian kids competing hard to take home a national title and something Remy and Luca Gardner will miss when they relocate to Spain in January 2012.
DIOBO' QUANTA GENTE!
'Super Sic' will have looked down on his funeral today and no doubt said: “Diobò quanta gente!” (“Good lord, that's a lot of people!”). “Did so many people really want to wish me well?” he would have added. The demonstration of affection towards 'Super Sic', tragically killed last Sunday at the Sepang circuit in Malaysia, was from another planet. Yesterday around ten thousand people came to say go odbye as he laid at rest in the Municipal Theatre in Coriano whilst today the number of people present in the small town and at the Misano circuit, where the events were shown on a big screen, was simply incalculable. The world of motorcycling flocked to be by his side as he was finally laid to rest. The funeral service was led by the Bishop of Rimini, Francesco Lambiasi, at the church of Our Lady of the Assumption in Coriano, where the body of “Super Sic” was carried by his closest friends in the presence of his family, the friends he spent so many happy times with, the team and other dignitaries from the world of motorcycling, World Champions from different disciplines of racing and sport, other personalities and his two most famous motorcycles: the Gilera that he rode to the 250cc World Championship and the Honda he raced this season. Outside the church, which could only hold 450 people, thousands and thousands more watched on two more big screens, with another in t he Coriano town square. The most emotional moment came when the Vasco Rossi song “Siamo solo noi” was played as Marco's coffin was carried out of the the church of Our Lady of the Assumption to make its final journey. Goodbye “Super Sic”, you will always be in our hearts.
Being involved in motorsports ourselves, the news of the tragic death of a hero, Marco Simoncelli, during Malaysian GP, struck Moriwaki with a deep sadness.
Our thoughts are with his family at this tragic time with sincere condolences.
MORIWAKI ZEPHYR1100 the concept Machine is being displayed at Suzuka community”Motor Sports cafe in Suzuka.”
Besides the Moriwaki machine, there are variety of machines are also displayed.
When you come near, please come visit us.
MORIWAKI ZEPHYR1100 PROJECT WEB site
Suzuka Community “Motor Sports Cafe”
Opening Hours： 10：00～18：30
Regular Holiday ： None
TEL ： 059-370-1800
Some of sounds of MORIWAKI exhaust system are available on website. Number are still small but we are increasing it one by one as we release new products or on customers’ request.
08～Ape50 ZERO TD is available from today.
08～Ape50 ZERO TD ANO / WT
ANO / 01810-L31E8-00
ＷＴ / 01810-L21E8-00
Near noise: 82dB
Acceleration noise: 79dB (according to the street use requirement)
45,000JPY-(with out 5% tax) 47,250JPY-(with tax)
Sound sample page: http://www.moriwaki.co.jp/sound/01.html
Products Shopping: http://www.moriwaki.co.jp/global/product/ex.php?maker=HONDA&model=APE50
Exhaust system certification info: http://www.moriwaki.co.jp/dealer/pdf/jmca0616.pdf
Here is some information of the newly introduced JMCA certification.
For any questions, please contact our Sales Div.
AOSHIMA BUNKA KYOZAI Co., Ltd. is bringing one twelfth plastic model making kit of CBX400 and MORIWAKI original Foresight exhaust system was chosen for the model! From hand-bent pipes and the cooling fins on the muffler, it is the exact replica of traditional MORIWAKI system.
Retail: 2,600 JPY (without tax)
The model in the photos had been assembled and painted. The model will be sold without being assembled nor painted.
AOSHIMA BUNKA KYOZAI Co., Ltd.
A customer came to MORIWAKI all the way from Shiga today. He purchased a One-piece exhaust system and frame hole plug to his ZEPHYR1100, and MORIWAKI members undertook installation right away. It is always great to meet our customers in person and see the happiness on their faces. Drop in anytime when you are around!
- Golden Week Holiday schedule 2010.04.30
- Giving a lecture at Sagawa Express 2010.03.06
- 2010 MORIWAKI Calendar 2010.01.09
- MORIWAKI ZEPHYR PROJECT 2009.12.29
- 2009 SMSC Series Award Party 2009.12.23
- a message from All Japan Championship race rider 2009.12.11
- Titanium Circuit 2009.10.30
- Pro Shop KIYO came to MORIWAKI 2009.10.15
- Titanium Suzuka Circuit 2009.09.29
- Suzuka city special postage stamp “Motorsports city, Suzuka” on sale from September 18 2009.09.18
- Australian Superbike goes to Philip Island to join V8 super cars 2009.09.09
- MORIWAKI Summer holiday schedule 2009.08.04
- MD600 number 5 2009.08.04
- What will be in Outlet Sale??? 2009.07.23
- MORIWAKI Showroom opens during 8hrs weekend 2009.07.21
- RICOLAND Event 2009.07.07
- The 8hrs promotion in Roppongi Hills in Tokyo 2009.07.03
- Motorcycle Parade 2009 2009.06.25
- Lecture 2009.06.20
- Aikodai Meiden High School 2009.06.18
- MORIWAKI machine comes to your city!? 2009.06.08
- KAWASAKI ZRX1200 2009.06.02
- New experiment? 2009.05.27
- Customer’s voice / Skid Pads 2009.05.26
- MORIWAKI Cup tenpins bowling 2009.05.25
- Bike commuter 2009.05.22
- BS-Asahi “Torigoe Shuntaro’s Iryo-no-genba” 2009.05.14
- Mr. Kuniaki Shimizu 2009.05.13
- Golden Week??? (Spring holidays) 2009.04.29
- MORIWAKI MD600 Press conference part2 2009.04.28
- 2009 Suzuka 8hrs Endurance Road Race 2009.04.21
- Tulips 2009.04.17
- Suzuka Circuit renovation completed 2009.04.16
- Motormagazine RIDE#23 2009.04.15
- Race complete machine 2009.04.13
- 08CBR1000RR JSB machine at display 2009.04.10
- HONDA NEW MODEL test riding 2009.04.09
- Coca Cola vending machine 2009.04.08
- MORIWAKI FISHING CHAMPIONSHIP 2009.04.07
- It’s running out! 2009.03.31
- The 36th Tokyo Motorcycle Show 2009.03.30
- The first Suzuka 8hrs Endurance in 1978 2009.03.26
- CLUBMAN magazine 2009.03.25
- Scorpaenopsis cirrhosa (Thunberg) 2009.03.23
- “RIDE” Motormagazine 2009.03.18
- 2009 Tsukuba Road Race Championship, round1 2009.03.17
- Have your exhaust maintenance by manufacturer? 2009.03.16
- Hand Made pipes / Z Monster Racing, part2 2009.03.11
- Hand Made pipes / Z Monster Racing 2009.03.10